The official launch of Kent Green Hop Beer Fortnight will take place at Canterbury Food & Drink Festival on Friday 21st September
The Festival is in Dane John and it is free to get in.
NEW FOR 2018
- Bigger marquee
- 60 litre brewery kit operating over the three days.
- Some of the best Kent brewers available for a chat.
- Two Kent Green Hop cups and 4 shields being awarded for best Kent Green Hop Beers.
- 4 new Kent Brewers this year.
- Out of County guest breweries will be attending the festival to help celebrate Kent Green Hop including 5 point brewing Company from the big smoke and Cellar Head from Sussex.
For more details about the festival & visiting Canterbury take a look at: https://www.canterbury.co.uk/events